"The poor thing died terribly, it turns out that she drank instead of water..." - see the reason for the death of the beautiful girl is known

The young dancer Mariam Birchadze died. Sad information is spread by the ensemble "Saukune" on the social network. As it is clear from the comments, the cause of death was that the girl drank chlorine by mistake instead of water. According to reports, the girl had lost her sense of smell after contracting "Kovid". "She drank instead of water..." - what happened to the young man